|Some remote work allowed
|E-Merge IT Recruitment
We have opened a role for technical business analyst. Are you skilful in gathering and analysing requirements impacting data-intensive applications/systems and building solutions for fulfilling those requirements? Then this role is yours.
- Understand tech stack of the current product to lead business and IT discussions to formulate requirements and build backlog.
- Experience in developing process flows, data flows and diagrams to support solutions.
- Knowledge of information system concepts and technologies.
- Experience in determining/eliciting requirements from stakeholders for the purpose of designing current and to-be states.
- Experience in the creation of technical specifications from business requirements suitable for development work
- Experience in the creation of epics/stories to match the outcomes of the analysis/specifications, thereby defining the (acceptance criteria the definition of ready and the definition of done) criteria.
- Cloud technologies and migrations
- Ability to interpret business/system requirements into user interface/interaction requirements to create suitable/usable UX (user experience).
- Experience in developing process flows.
- Data modelling experience
- Knowledge of data modelling and data visualisation tools
- Good understanding of targets and requirements management process
- Ability to design solutions and implement them in Codebeamer
- Ability to interface with multiple stakeholders
Reference number for this position is GZ58531 which is a permanent position based in Midrand–semi remote offering a long term contract rate of R600 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth Zoutendyk on az.oc.egrem-e@zhtrag or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 30 Jan 10:33, Closing date 30 Mar